Friday, March 24, 2006

Welcome! ...some things I wanted to share


Maybe it's my Leo nature, but when I have exciting thoughts, I want to share them. I've created this space for my thoughts and yours....our ecstatic ramblings that celebrate and illuminate this tumultuous existence.

I created the word "ecstalalia" just for this space...there seemed to be a need for a new word that would hold all the resonating joy I wish to express. Now, especially, when life seems so hard for so many, with crisis and doom reported everywhere, I want to talk about the goodness inherent in all Creation.

It's all perfect, of course. We just have to learn to perceive the perfection. Writing about it on a regular basis will help train my perception. I hope it helps yours as well.

Come dance with me!

No comments: